For everyday banking and interest calculated on a daily basis - a Trust Bank savings account gives you the flexibility to manage your funds.
Features & Benefits
Choose from a range of savings accounts that allow you to withdraw your funds at any time for easy, convenient banking.
- Bank pays attractive interest.
- Personalized MICR Cheque Book is available.
- Nominal service charge.
- Any branch banking facility.
- Rate of Interest : 6.00%
- Bank accepts and supports Standing Instructions.
- Interest is payable on half yearly basis.
- Option is available to collect e-Statement
- Dedicated phone service team available to answer your Trust Savings Deposit Account queries
- Make your money work harder with interest paid on your savings
- Access to your funds via TBL ATMs/any Visa ATMs.
- Have peace of mind knowing that your money is safe with the security.
Other facilities to facilitate your banking:
- VISA Debit Card facility
- Free Internet Banking facility
- SMS Alert services on all transactions in your account
- Free Online Banking services at all Trust Bank branches
- Resident Bangladeshi National
- Age: 18 years or above.
- Joint account can be opened.
- Minor account can be opened under the supervision of his / her / their guardian.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate / Passport / Voter I.D. Card / National I.D. Card / Driving License.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by the introducer.
- The account requires an introduction by an existing and satisfactory account holder of Trust Bank Limited.
- Certified document(s) for source of income.
- Tax Certificate.
- Proof of communication address: Photocopy of an Electricity Bill / Gas Bill / Wasa Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Initial deposit money (Cash) SB-TK 1000/- and CD Tk 5,000/-.
- One passport size photograph of Nominee duly attested by the A/C Holder (signature attested by the account holder). In case of minor nominee, copy of the birth certificate and photograph required.
- Personal Information Form.
- Transaction Profile.
- KYC Form.
- Incidental Charge: No Charge
- Service Charge : No Charge
Account Maintenance Fee:
- No Charge for Balance less than or equal to Tk.5000
- Tk.100 Half Yearly for Balance less than or equal to Tk.25000
- Tk.300 Half yearly for Balance greater than Tk.25000
- Standing instruction: Tk. 200.00 per instance excluding DPS & Loan Installment Payment
- Account Closing Charge : Tk.200 Per Account
- Solvency Certificate: No charge for Defence Personne
- Issue of Cheque Book (MICR): Tk. 3 Per Leaf
- Vat applicable for all fees & charges @15%.
- Online Transactions - free of service charge.