Group financing for Entrepreneurs
- Loan for small entrepreneurs, engaged in production of Nakshikatha, Pottery, Bamboo & Cane products, Agricultural equipments etc., who are usually deprived of availing credit facility through banking channel.
- Entrepreneurs can avail loans by forming a group comprising 5 to 20 members and also can apply individually.
- Loan limit for each Group is from Tk. 1.00 lac to Tk. 5.00 lac (maximum).
- Interest rate is 18.00% (no Collateral security required).
- Loan available in the form of Term loan (maximum 05 years) for fixed asset purchase / expansion of business and for meeting Working capital requirement (01 year revolving).
- Loan to be repaid by Equal Monthly Installments (EMI).
- Member of the entrepreneur group will select a Team leader and each member will be accountable and guarantor for other member’s liability.
1. Net Worth:
- 3rd party Guarantor's Net Worth must not be less than the proposed Loan amount / Loan limit.
- In cases where the Borrower is a Limited Company, memorandum and Articles of Association of the company along with Board Resolution to be obtained.
- Personal Guarantee of all the Directors to be obtained (for Pvt. Ltd. Company)
- Any Bangladeshi having 3 to 5 years of relevant business experience and permanent residency within a moderate distance from any TBL Branch.
- Applicant’s age limit 25 years to 50 years.
- Equity participation must be at least 30% of the required Working capital.
- Valid document for identity of the borrower is must (National ID card / Citizen certificate / Trade license for proprietors)
For details, please contact our SME Officer or dedicated SME Desk - ready to serve you at your nearest Trust Bank Branch or SME Center.