A Prepaid Card has a pre-determined monetary value loaded onto it. Trust Bank offers you an exciting range of Prepaid Dual Currency Cards.
Trust Bank Prepaid Dual Currency Card can be used at any ATM displaying VISA Logo for withdrawal of cash and at any POS displaying VISA Logo for purchase of goods & services within Bangladesh. ATM transactions are to be secured by Personal Identification Number (PIN) known by the concerned customer only. POS transactions will not require PIN. However, all the transactions are to be authorized by the system electronically. Prepaid card is safer than carrying cash and more convenient than writing cheques.
Prepaid Dual Currency Cards generally carry the same features as a standard debit card, with integrated functions available. Prepaid dual currency cards are commonly being developed with features such as online functionality, where the card can be just like a credit card providing services with:
- Online Purchase
- Services Linked with the Trust VISA-Electron Debit Card
- 24x7 hours banking. Cash can be withdraw from any VISA logo marked ATM from Bangladesh and abroad
- Merchandises can be purchased from shopping outlet, departmental stores, and restaurants and so on by this card.
- Account balance inquiry from ATM
Rates and Fees
- Cash withdrawal limit Tk 20,000.00 / USD 287 by maximum four transactions a day.
- Purchase limit is full but per transaction is set to Tk 35000/USD 500 from bangladesh
- Travel Quota: within SAARC is set to USD 1500 and non SAARC USD 5000.
- ATM will retract the card for every three times wrong PIN entry during transactions for security purpose. In case of retraction, customer's nearest branch or IT, ADC & Mobile Banking division must be contacted.
- No need to have an account in Trust Bank Limited to earn the eligibility for owning a card.
- Must be Bangladeshi Citizen, no Age limit.
- The Customer will submit his/her application to the respective AD branch as per bank format (Annexure 1-Prepaid Card Service Request Form) Dully filled up by him/her.
- The branch will verify the particulars of the client so as to ascertain the USD limit that can be loaded in the card against his/her travel quota entitlement. In this respect, the AD must follow the same procedure as against the issuance of AMEX TC's were followed.
- As soon as the branch determines the limit, it will ask the customer to deposit the USD limit equivalent Taka amount at prepaid card selling rateas per rate sheet of the day.
- After obtaining all the requirements from the customer (including filling up of TM form) the branch will send requisition along with an IBCA for the amount of the Int'l Prepaid Card to the IT, ADC & Mobile Banking Division of the bank.
- Card will be issued within 3-4 working days as per customer's interest & subsequent instructions
- 3 (three) copies of photograph and Photocopy of National ID/Passport.
- For International preppaid card customers must provide valid passport.